Re: PLUG chat future options

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: PLUG chat future options
Am 21. May, 2021 schwätzte der.hans via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

I forgot to mention that we also have a Mastodon account. If you're in the
Fediverse, please follow https://fosstodon.org/@PLUG

We're starting to pick up a quite a crowd of fans of John Cage's 4'33" in
the channel :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGEG4JiOqew

ciao,

der.hans

--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other