Re: unusual file copy problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: unusual file copy problem
I recall a site to site copy functionality within WHM. Although I haven't
used WHM since I worked with SmoFaddy almost 6 years ago.

Short of that, it seems crazy to think that they would restrict SSH.

Let me know if you need more help, and I can try to research it more.

-Alex

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020, 11:27 David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss <