Re: Nextcloud photos backups

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Seabass, Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: Nextcloud photos backups
Nextcloud will have a very interesting time resolving the file mismatch
from what the DB thinks it should have and what the file structure thinks
it should have. Using the OCC command I think will be your best bet to get
that resolved. the nextcloud client might be a good way to do this file
cleanup as it will talk directly to nextcloud and you can purge the trash
bin as well.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:35 AM Seabass via PLUG-discuss <

Stephen