Re: Nextcloud photos backups

+ (text/html)
Author: Seabass
To: plug-discuss
CC: Seabass
Subject: Re: Nextcloud photos backups
You don't want to use command line tools to remove files from nextcloud unless it is the occ tool.
You were right, in relation to the trashbin; the database has an entry and all the files have something the correlate to. This is especially the case if your data is encrypted, because then there is a third decryption key folder.

The trash bin has entries in the database too, I'm pretty sure, but occ has a command for clearing all trashbins. Just use that. There is probably something like that for versions, too.

Lastly, if you do rm the files, I'm pretty sure you won't see any errors or anything, but the entries will still be in your database. Been a while since I had this issue myself, but that is what I recall.

Message: 5