Re: unusual file copy problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Thomas Scott
Subject: Re: unusual file copy problem
I seem to remember running this via FTP to FTP connection, I think it was
called FXP? That's the direction I'd start looking at - Wikipedia has a
list of FTP clients that support FXP: Comparison of FTP client software -
Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_FTP_client_software#Protocol_Support>

If you're using "that" hosting provider, (rhymes with SmoFaddy) I know at
one point you could call into their AHS (Advanced Hosting Support) group
and kindly ask them do the aforementioned transfer, but that was a 7 years
and several re-orgs ago.

- Thomas Scott |

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 2:42 AM David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss <