FREE ELECTRONICS

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG Distro
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: FREE ELECTRONICS
Hello World!

I just cleaned out the "Tech Dresser" in my home office, and I have 3
plastic shopping bags with assorted cables. Most are in great condition,
some are in good condition. Like 90% cables, many duplicates, and a few
other goodies I don't have use for anymore, but deserve a good home (8 port
gigabit switch, no power adapter).

Please shoot me a text if you're interested, 480.478.5865

They'll likely go to the trash by Friday, so please let me know.

It comes as a bundle. All or nothing.

East-Valley (Gilbert) ... McQueen/Guadalupe.

Thanks,
Alexander.