Re: FREE ELECTRONICS

Author: John Seberg via PLUG-discuss
To: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
CC: John Seberg
Subject: Re: FREE ELECTRONICS
Something of which I've recently become aware is azstrut.org

I'm not entirely sure what their mission is, but, they are a non-profit accepting all kinds of electronics. They are focused on refurbishing and recycling 100% of what they receive. Of course, this is not possible, but, I think they do a good job. I spent a little time there, refurbishing laptops, and I have confidence in them. They will securely wipe donated HDDs.

They are a couple blocks East of Dobson on Broadway in Mesa.

Just something to consider.