Re: DSL bonding

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: DSL bonding
comcast is available in this area.  They're offering speeds up to 200
Mbps.  As soon as the AT&T guy left, I went to Comcast's site and signed
up for 25Mbps service which costs the same as the 10 - 12 AT&T offers.
I'll have to watch the comcast bill. When I had them before, they liked
to sneak in extra charges that weren't supposed to be there.  They would
remove them when I called to complain.  This time I won't be using their
tv service. I put up an antenna and I use locast.org.