font sizes

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: font sizes
There's something going on with this install.  It's Kubuntu 20.04.  Some
text is a reasonable size.  Some is very small.  The text in title bars,
items in the task manager, and any messages that pop up near the bottom
of the screen.  I'd like them to be a little bigger.  I'm not as young
as I used to be, so I have trouble seeing that little text.  I went into
system settings and increased the size of all the fonts.   Any ideas how
to fix it?

Here is a screenshot showing the normal sized fonts and the small one.

https://ibb.co/JKy6jgH

Here is a screen shot showing my font settings.

https://ibb.co/pKLrchT

thanks