Re: font sizes

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: font sizes
Thank you.  After I saw your reply, I tried it and saw it worked as you
said.  However, everything in the Dolphin window I had open at the time,
as well as the system settings window, and Thunderbird did also.
Getting the task manager font size to an acceptable level made
everything else too big.    Here you can see for yourself.
https://ibb.co/q5T35jg  To get the text in Thunderbird back to a normal
size, I have to close it and open it again.