Re: raid5

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: raid5
Lvm can be combined with mdraid but they are different animals if related.

My easiest success was using Lvm and mdraid with a single drive for the os
in General.

I am currently planning a new home server and will be using mdraid along
with lvmcache.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 8:05 AM Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss <