Re: coment NEOWISE

+ (text/html)
Author: Ed via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Ed
Subject: Re: coment NEOWISE
A couple suggestions:
In the valley - Shaw Butte Trail
Going north, just as the I-17 crests into the Verde Valley, maybe Oxtail
draw* - or Flowerpot or Misake tank should be far enough out there for dark
skies with a NW look over the Verde. Williamson Valley north of Prescott is
perfect for this, but then a bit of a drive.

If you are really into a road trip, I think Jerome has a NW view from the
old school. And plenty of crystals to channel the commet's energy... 8)
*road to Cherry

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 3:19 PM der.hans via PLUG-discuss <