NC photo upload

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: NC photo upload
moin moin,

when setting up photo sync from android to NextCloud, should you also
setup normal sync?

I recall this being a way to get two copies of my photos on my phone and
generally thrashing the heck out of both sides.

What setting do you recommend for "Original file will be ..." ?

[ ] Kept in original folder

[ ] moved to app folder

[ ] deleted?

By app folder, they mean the NextCloud local sync folder?

I've got the phone on wifi and plugged in. I believe I set the exclude
this app from power saving limitations, but that shouldn't matter for now
since it's plugged in.

I'm setting this up for somemone else and pictures should mostly stay on
the phone until deleted by hand.

Also, is there a way to sync back only some or only phone-sized copies
rather than side of a warehouse sized copies that phones can take
nowadays?

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "It's your difference that gives you the power that you have."