Re: PfSense + ubiquity

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J, Seabass
Subject: Re: PfSense + ubiquity
I got it working.

I assigned the SFP+ port as my LAN and assigned it the 10.x.x.x/16 network.
Then I had to call COX and list the WAN Mac address with them. Upon doing
so I was able to reach external sites, and all downstream devices started
coming alive!

Thanks for all the suggestions and help!

Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Galaxy S10+

On Sun, May 3, 2020, 03:14 Herminio Hernandez, Jr. via PLUG-discuss <