Re: PfSense + ubiquity

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Seabass, Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: PfSense + ubiquity
Yes, I would appreciate any help! I finally got the FW working. It is setup
to pass SFP+ downstream to the switch. I am plugged into the switch but
things are still funky. I don't have internet access. I can log into the
local cloud key, but that's basically worthless (it seems) without
internet.

The FW is configured (for now) to pass all traffic on all ports WAN/LAN.
Want to eliminate the FW as a potential issue.

I'll check this thread tomorrow. Have a good night!

Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Galaxy S10+

On Sat, May 2, 2020, 19:27 Seabass via PLUG-discuss <