Re: Anyone Have USB wifi adapter or 50ft ethernet cable they…

Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Anyone Have USB wifi adapter or 50ft ethernet cable they want to sell?
Someone mentioned the virus and so many people working from home.  This
makes sense to me.  I'm guessing a lot of people used wifi to connect
their computers, and found they needed the extra speed or reliability of
ethernet, so they all rushed out to buy what they needed.  Also a lot of
factories in China have been shut down because of the virus.  I don't
know how long it takes a boat to get to the west coast from China.  Has
it been long enough for the lack of stuff being made to affect the stock
in the stores?

just my 2¢