Re: standalone mic

+ (text/html)
Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: standalone mic
You want to use the bluetooth dongle that comes with the mic if it comes
with one because, I think, there are bluetooth profiles that vendors can
use that are specifically designed for audio. The chips in your laptop may
have a profile for a more general use. Not all bluetooth are the same, the
SIG has several profiles of the spec. that are application specific - like
fitnes.