Re: display shuts off at random

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: display shuts off at random
One monitor is plugged in via the DVI port and the other via HDMI.  I
think Austin was right that heat may be the problem.  I put a small fan
in the case so it blows directly on the video card.  Psensor show the
card being around 20°C cooler with the fan than without.   Thanks
Austin. and everyone else who responded.