Re: display shuts off at random

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: display shuts off at random
There's a fan built into the side of the case.  I could take the side
out of the case and put a small fan in there aimed at the video card.
Right now Psensor says the video card is at 55°C, but I just started the
machine a few minutes ago.  After it warms up, the card stays around
80°C.  Still, if something in the card is going bad, it may act up at
lower temperatures than it should. Also it can't hurt to cool it down.