Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?

+ (text/html)
Author: azlobo73
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: joe
Subject: Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?
I would create a link to a standard URI and let the browser's filetype
handler decide, then set the default application settings in the browser
for the filetype. If this is living on a web server then the file path
would need to be appropriate. If the file needs to be local, use something
like "file:///some/path/to/notes.txt".

Best,
Ben

python -c "exec(\"import math\\nprint ''.join(map(lambda x: chr(x), (
(ord('a')-(3*5)), int(math.sqrt(math.pi*76)*5+2),
int(math.ceil(math.e)*28), int(math.floor(math.e)*35),
long(abs(4%3*35+3)*2))))\")"