OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?

Author: Joe Lowder
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?
Is it possible to write (the simplest possible)
html code that will open a text file from a simple
menu entry using the 'kwrite' editor ... that will
allow me to write and edit in a pre-named text file
and save the changes?

I do this now from the command line:

$ kwrite filename <E>

But I would like to be able to do it by simply
clicking on an entry in a simple html menu.

These attempts do not work: