Re: OT : Screen Recording and Editing Software

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT : Screen Recording and Editing Software
I second simplescreenrecorder, I used for recording some sessions and it
worked great for me. Probably a windoze port of it by now, or a crafty way
to run it still if you can't find a better option that doesn't cost a grip
windows tends to. That gives you video you can edit and insert in whatever
else at least.

-mb