Re: Connecting to a home server from outside the local lan

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: PLUG Phoenix List
Subject: Re: Connecting to a home server from outside the local lan
Check out a service called ZeroTier <https://zerotier.com/>, works sort of
like a VPN, but cloud-based, easy to setup, and allows all your devices
joined to communicate on a virtual local lan. I use this extensively for
personal devices, phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, even my filers run
it, so I can connect to anything from anywhere, without dynamic dns,
setting up a client vpn, etc.

-mb