Re: kde panel messed up ...

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: kde panel messed up ... Solved - thx!
Subject: Re: kde panel messed up ...
Looks like you have 4 "Task Manager" plasmoids all running at the same
time on the same panel.  You should be able to click on the "cashew" and
hover over the task manager plasmoids you don't want and delete them.

The plasmoid that shows the virtual desktops is called the pager.  Just
search for "pager" in the Add Widgets and drag it to where you want in
on the task bar.

If you just want to start over, you can delete the panel and then do an
"Add Panel" -> "Default Panel" and that will give the the panel that KDE
starts off with on a fresh install/new login.

Brian Cluff