Re: Building a Linux Computer?

Author: Brian Cluff
To: techlists, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Building a Linux Computer?
Are you sure the "NVMe" in your laptop is actually an NVMe and not just
a sata SSD in an m.2 form factor or an older NVMe that only uses one PCI
channel?
There are a wide variety of NVMes out there with a broad range of
specs.  It's definitely not worth the money to save a couple of bucks on
a low spec modem.  Especially since the difference in price is not very
much.

Brian Cluff