Re: OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...
This country is looking less and less like a free country every day. I
read a few days ago that the FBI wants a back door to all encryption
software. Some may think they're doing nothing illegal, they have
nothing to hide, but the way the IRS and EPA are harassing B.O.'s
opponents proves that notion wrong.

On 06/06/2013 03:24 PM, Eric Cope wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-intelligence-mining-data-from-nine-us-internet-companies-in-broad-secret-program/2013/06/06/3a0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html
>
> wow, just wow.
>
> Eric

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore