Re: fill out forms

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Jarvis
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: fill out forms

Foxit Pro
      (
www.foxitsoftware.com) does this nicely for Windows
    machines. Unfortunately, they do not have a Linux version. Foxit Pro
    also has the ability to allow you to mark and copy text if the PDF
    was created from a text file.

    I suspect that a cleverly formulated Google search could find a
    Linux-able PDF reader that can do the same things.

    -mj-

Michael Havens wrote:

I frequently get forms I need to fill out in PDFs. I
      hat printing them to fill them out and then needing to scan  to
      email the form to the person that needs the said form. Is there
      like a program or website I can open a pdf in that will allow me
      to fill it out on my computer?