Re: fill out forms

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: fill out forms
The reviews for pdfescape firefox addon are not that good, and it does not
open pdf files on your file system. They have to be links on a page. Not
very useful for pdf's sent to you via email.

As I get older, I get more paranoid, so I don't really trust my business
documents with an online service. In my more rational moments, I wonder why
anyone would want to read my business documents......but that is a
conversation with myself for another time...;)

Mark