Re: ESM

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ESM
Am 11. Jun, 2012 schwätzte Eric Allen so:

moin moin,

> Anyone know what this weeks topic will be at ESM?

I can do a presentation on the KeePassX password manager and password
security. Alternatively, I can demonstrate some ASCII art toys.

The only problem is that my car is in the shop. It was supposed to be out
Monday at the latest, but they found some other problems and I don't yet
know if I can get to the meeting.

Even if the car is not out, I might be able to make it if I could get
rides to and from the train.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Fairy Tale, n.: A horror story to prepare children for the newspapers.