Re: ESM

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ESM
Am 11. Jun, 2012 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

moin moin,

> Believe me, I would have announced it yesterday if I knew.
>
> There is/was someone that said they would do a presentation on a piece of
> software that is a competitor to puppet, but I remember who that was or what
> the name of the software is. Hans does remember is checking with them to see
> if he is still on for Thursday.

That offer was really for a couple of months down the road. I've contacted
him again, but nothing is yet ѕolidified.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own
#  reason for existing." -- Albert Einstein