Re: Killing PLUG softly

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Killing PLUG softly
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 05:28, Craig White <> wrote:

> personally, I am bored with politics - I think it's just about
> divisiveness and exclusion but clearly if I wanted vigorous and
> intellectual political debate, I would not come to PLUG for that.
>
> Clearly you don't appreciate how many people just want you to STFU or
> simply don't care. I would ask you to pick a number of how many people
> have to sign on to to 'JMZ - STFU' before you will cease and hopefully
> go away. How many?
>
> Craig

Honestly Craig have you ever in your entire life been successful to get
someone to STFU by demanding they STFU ? I haven't. In fact the more I
demand that they STFU the more passionate they get about the subject. Pick
a number of how many times you think asking someone to STFU will allow that
to be successful :) Telling people to STFU is like throwing water on a
grease fire!

Question - where would you go for a vigorous and intellectual political
debate?