Re: Killing PLUG softly

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Killing PLUG softly
There's a time and a place for everything. this may be the time, but it's
definitely NOT the place. PLUG is for PLUG stuff, not everything stuff.

I get enough opinion and chatter about politics from the myriad of other
sources on the Internet, the news, the people in my circle, and talk radio.
Just as Craig said, I don't come to PLUG for political chat either.

I know everyone is passionate about all these topics, but this isn't the
place to be expressing your opinions. So I beg you all, keep this civil and
keep it off list.

Thanks,
Blake G.