Re: OT: Most fun in Arizona?

Author: Eric Shubert
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Most fun in Arizona?
Josef Lowder wrote:
> What are the most fun things to do in Arizona?
> I moved here from Washington state 8 years ago
> and while I am now aclimated and glad to be here,
> I do miss all of the incredible variety of things that
> we so much enjoyed doing in Western Washington.
> When we have guest from out of town, I am hard
> pressed to think of things to suggest.
>
> So, what do you good plug friends recommend?

Nice lists so far.

If your're going to Tombstone, be sure to check out Kartchner Caverns
(http://www.azparks.gov/Parks/KACA/index.html) as it's near by on the
way. You'll need to book this one well in advance.

If you're in the area, you might want to check out Biosphere II
(http://www.b2science.org/visitor-tours.html). Haven't done this one myself.

--
-Eric 'shubes'