Re: OT: Problems with GoDaddy SSL cert request

Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Problems with GoDaddy SSL cert request

I get through to Godaddy's tech support every time within a few minutes.

Now iPower is another story. I've waited on hold for up to 1/2 an hour. Last year I was trying to get though to them and could not during the day. One night when I woke up at about 3am and could not sleep I called and it too 1/2 an hour to get through.

Keith Smith