Re: GrandCentral via Asterisk

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: GrandCentral via Asterisk
Asterisk is the engine that enables pstn/voip connectivity (think linux
kernel).
Asterisk when bundled with other open source software can do all the things
GrandCentral does and more provided you give it the connectivity it needs to
do so (PSTN or voip). A good place to start is with PBXInAFlash (
pbxinaflash.org).

JD
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC

480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Katharine Hepburn - "Death will be a great relief. No more interviews."