RE: Looking For RAID Hardware/Software Advice

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Looking For RAID Hardware/Software Advice

I agree wholeheartedly with Joe, that RAID 1 is sufficient for your uses. AND that the external enclosure using USB will also provide a good solution for non-enterprise systems.

<Mine also does the NO POST BTW>

I also always use Google to determine what will and won't work; reading for context.

www.Obnosis.com | http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM