RE: OT: HackFest Series - Radar Obedience

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: klsmith2020, plug-discuss
Subject: RE: OT: HackFest Series - Radar Obedience

I believe that civil suits are our responsibility - they drive the legislative process and provide for change.

Heck, I even take on landlords, illegal actions from parking enforcement, and think in terms of YouTube or Podcasting events that create that terrible feeling that I am living in communist Russia.

www.Obnosis.com | http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis | (503)754-4452
January PLUG HackFest = Kristy Westphal, AZ Department of Economic Security Forensics @ UAT 1/10/09 12-3PM