Re: ssh problems

Author: Ryan Rix
To: jharitos, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ssh problems
On Mon November 17 2008 09:18:04 pm John wrote:
> Thanks, I'm giving this a try. I'm using Kubuntu and I don't have a
> /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-enter-hooks/resolvconf file nor do I have a
> dhclient-enter-hooks directory but I have a dhclient-enter-hooks.d
> directory but not the resolvconf file.

Yeah I meant the .d :)

I use(d) resolvconf to automatically configure /etc/resolv.conf, so that may
not be on your system :) it may just be in dhclient.conf or so... adding it
to dhclient.conf should work as well.

That basically just tells dhclient NOT to automatically put DNS servers into
resolv.conf, which would make bind9 not be used....

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix

JaneJane, we just blew past that stop sign and the cops are
on our tail. What now? -- Recalculating destination...