Re: cox news feed provider

+ (text/html)
Author: Sir Light
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: cox news feed provider
If one does a nslookup for news.west.cox.net.......

nslookup news.west.cox.net
Server:         192.168.1.10
Address:        192.168.1.10#53

Non-authoritative answer:
news.west.cox.net       canonical name = cox-west.svc.highwinds-media.com.
cox-west.svc.highwinds-media.com        canonical name = newsfarm.iad.highwinds-media.com.
Name:   newsfarm.iad.highwinds-media.com
Address: 69.16.185.247
Name:   newsfarm.iad.highwinds-media.com
Address: 69.16.185.250