Re: cox news feed provider

Author: Robert Holtzman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: cox news feed provider
On Thu, 7 Aug 2008, Dan Lund wrote:

> If you mean nntp server, their nntp server for the west is nntp.west.cox.net.
> If techs don't know that, they should be fired... that's right on any
> page showing smtp, nntp, and pop3 servers.

That's not what I mean. What I was asking about is the entity that
provides their news feed (Giganews etc. etc.). From what I have read, they
don't run their own news servers. If they do they're even more clueless
than I thought as they told me they don't provide support for news
problems.

--
Bob Holtzman
A day without fusion is like, a day without sunshine