Please help me diag a Qworst routing issue..

Author: Michael March
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Please help me diag a Qworst routing issue..
I'm helping a friend setup a POS system (running 95% Linux of course!)
and it does creditcard processing via Paymentech over the net. He has
Qworst DSL as his provider and for the life of me I can't get it to
connect to the credit card server for the past 24hrs. We can reach
Paymentech from ANY OTHER NETWORK. I'm fighting with Qwest now over
this issue but I want to ask any of you who also uses Qwest in PHX if
you could try to access the Paymentech URL from your Linux box..

Here is a successful test:

mmarch@werkstation-wk:~$ wget
https://netconnect.paymentech.net/NetConnect/controler
--10:22:57--  https://netconnect.paymentech.net/NetConnect/controler
           => `controler'
Resolving netconnect.paymentech.net... 65.124.118.170
Connecting to netconnect.paymentech.net|65.124.118.170|:443... connected.
ERROR: Certificate verification error for netconnect.paymentech.net:
unable to get local issuer certificate
To connect to netconnect.paymentech.net insecurely, use
`--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Here is an unsuccessful test:

root@pbx:/etc/asterisk $ wget https://netconnect.paymentech.net
--09:38:27-- https://netconnect.paymentech.net/
Resolving netconnect.paymentech.net... 65.124.118.170
Connecting to netconnect.paymentech.net|65.124.118.170|:443... connected.

If you guys can, I'll have a really hard fight with Qwest.. if you
can't, I'll have a bigger club to hit them with.

Thanks!

--
<admiral>

Michael F. March ----- mmarch at gmail dot com