Helpdesk and Asset Tracking Software

+ (text/html)
Author: Ben Francom
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Helpdesk and Asset Tracking Software
I saw this kicked around on Slashdot, and I don't recall seeing it on this
list. I searched the archives and didn't see anything either. I'm looking
to upgrade our Project Management/Helpdesk services, and also add some
Inventory/Asset Management services. Right now we are using dotproject with
the "helpdesk" module.

I like dotproject because of it's project management abilities, but dislike
the helpdesk module. Currently, I'm looking into:

OCS Inventory (for inventory)
http://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/index.php?page=English

GLPI (for helpdesk. It also will import the OCSI info.)
http://www.glpi-project.org/?lang=en

But is there an all around solution that includes Project Management,
Inventory, and Helpdesk that is easy to use and all inclusive?

My requirements are: GPL and Linux.

-Ben