Office Wiki recommendations

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Arizona State University Linux Users Group, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Office Wiki recommendations
We are in the process of revising our company handbook. This size,
complexity, and need for it to be constantly reviewed and updated has
lead me to believe a wiki is the way to go. As such I am looking for
peoples personal wiki preferences. I need something that will allow
multiply permission sets so department A has these permissions to
department A's pages and another set of permissions for department B's
pages. We need it to be easy to review, request updates, and update. I
have windows and Linux boxes available, but as you may guess I would
prefer Linux (and prefer not to spend any money ;). Any suggestions?

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108
Mesa, AZ 85215