Re: Locations was Re: Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Locations was Re: Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)
Ben Francom wrote:
>> Avondale. and it is boorrrrriiiiiiing!!!
>
> I'm in Goodyear. It would be nice if there was a REAL
> West-Side...rotary girder..thing.

There, Andrew. You already have another REAL west-sider to meet up with!

Really, we have a PLUG West Side Meeting once a month but if it's not
west enough for you, create another meeting. Just declare a day to meet
at Denny's or your garage or the closest *berto's Mexican food place.
Not need to be fancy about it at first. Just get together and talk
about your latest exploits with Linux.

Announce your intentions and get a thread going. Who knows, there may
be several REAL west-siders that want to get together over there half
way to California. ;^)

Alan