kernel 2.4.34

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: kernel 2.4.34
Well, upon hearing the information that my old computer shouldn't be running
the 2.6 kernel (a couple of weeks ago) I finaly got around to seeing how to
install a new kernel.

I found a page that makes it seem simple but I don't know if the author is
crazy or evil or what so OI need to ask you guys.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/skykernel.html

It is geared towards lilo and currently the bootloader is grub..... I would
like a suggestion as to what you think I should do to get around this. I mean
I don't have lilo unless perhaps I should apt-get it.Please offer me some3
suggestions!