InstallFest (can anyone bring an extra LCD display)

+ (text/html)
Author: Patrick C
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: InstallFest (can anyone bring an extra LCD display)
I would like to bring my machine over to the installfest to demonstrate
SabayonLinux in all of its wobbly glory, but I don't have any LCD displays,
and I'd appreciate it if someone could bring an extra LCD for me to show it
off. If anyone is familiar with BSD, I'm also interested in getting that
installed and learning how to use BSD ports, as that is what the
Gentoo/SabayonLinux's Portage package management system is based off of.