Re: Intel 82801G Sound Issues

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Intel 82801G Sound Issues
On Mon, October 23, 2006 4:19 pm, Dazed_75 wrote:
> This is getting too frustrating since Fry's will let me return the
> machine.
> As I had already written the following and this is apparently a common
> problem I am submitting the email. I would still be interested in
> comments,
> but don't waste time on it as I am ready to give up.

As I mentioned before, my Toshiba notebook as this same sound system and
works fine running OpenSUSE 10.1. I don't have time right now but I'll
more fully explore my settings, etc. and reply again later this evening.

If sound is your only remaining issue, I think we can figure it out since
mine is working.

Alan