Re: Question: ping

+ (text/html)
Author: Judd Pickell
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Question: ping
Personally, if you have to be told how, you are beyond the point of how you
should respond to this type of thing. Take it up with your ISP, or the other
person's ISP and be done with it. Doing this type of stuff without an
understanding of what you are doing is as bad as what that person is doing
to you.

Think before you act.

Judd