another linux job from recruiter

Author: Steven A. DuChene
To: plug-discuss
Subject: another linux job from recruiter
Again I am only passing stuff along. I have no further information on this.

10/20/2006                     REFERRALS ARE APPRECIATED!!!

My name is Chuck Roman and I'm a Recruiter at TAC Worldwide Companies.
Our records show that you are an experienced professional with
experience as Systems Engineer/Administration. This experience is
relevant to one of my current openings.

It is with Wells Fargo through TAC Worldwide Companies located in Tempe,
AZ. This is a contract opportunity, 6 months +.

If you decide that you want to pursue this position, please email your
MS Word formatted resume and advise me a good time and phone number you
can be reached on.

Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years
experience. Description: Works on problems involving the evaluation of
specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new,
enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer
solutions. Performs and leads modeling, simulations, and analysis
efforts. Verifies program logic by preparing test data for trial runs,
tests and debugs programs. Participates in the overall systems testing.
Supports the implementation of the application into production.

Contractor will assist 3rd Level support for server operating systems,
primarily Linux-RedHat and secondarily Solaris, AIX and Client-UX. The
individual will participate in designing and implementation of RedHat
and Solaris automated builds for server operating systems. Including but
not limited to engineering/re-engineering automated builds, server
system builds and upgrades. Candidate must have current working
knowledge of Veritas Clustering.

If you are qualified, available, interested, or planning to make a
change, please call me at (800) 663-2718 Ext 1013

Regards,

Chuck Roman
Technical Recruiter
National Recruiting Team