Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?
.
Very nice gesture, Randy.

I will certainly investigate your store front for renewing some of my domains.

$ whois azlug.com returns zero results, so perhaps it is available.

If so, a nice 5-character domain name would be terrific for PLUG, also.

-------------------
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Randy Melder wrote
> Group,
>
> I'm donating these domains to the cause. Domain forwarding should be set in

a few minutes. Please enjoy.

> http://phoenixlug.com
> http://phoenixlug.net
>
> I registered them through my storefront at:
> http://spindomains.us/
>
> Please consider us when needing fast/cheap/easy domain names, fax thru

email, etc.